Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

lol

lol this is so true, animal crossing is a great game, but it is pretty retarded sometimes

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

Woah.....

Lol that was so funny i nearly peed myself, you HAVE to make more of these... Sasukes voice made me seriously pee myself, thats hilarious! keep up the good work.

Everyone Poops Everyone Poops

yays!

Lol, this is awesome, at least to me, I am cursed with the sense of humor of an 8 year old... But still... funny. Nice video.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

Great job.

This is an excellent video, and very true too. Good thing im not on facebook... Im not insane hooooorrraaay!!!

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

hilarious

this are really funny. when r u gonna make more?

Valentine's Day 2009 Valentine's Day 2009

Awesome!

Wow! You are just so brilliant! "You've stolen my heart, now it's safe from the zombies" OMG i died laughing. You are crazy, in a good way. Keep up the good work.

Make Snacks not War Make Snacks not War

Woohoo!

Awesome! Amazingly animated! This is genius, yaaaaaay. You can make LOOAAADDS of money if you sell this idea to doritoes. Really, you'll be set for life, or pretty close.

Demolition Squid Demolition Squid

YAAAYYSS

I think this is one of your best animations, keep up the good work!!!

Big Ass Badgers Big Ass Badgers

O.....M......G......

Not only was this absolutely hilarious, but it also takes a lot of skill and hard work to fit in flash to a video like that. Excellent.

Cat Face 4 Cat Face 4

Really funny!

I love your videos! They are so funny! Although, chef ramsy is just payed to swaer on that show, on other shows hes nice. Lol hells kitchen is on nao.